Friday, March 13, 2009

My Cousins Vacation...

Hmmm...this will be the first time i'm able to blog in one of my relatives vacation pictures. This cousin of mine is Mohd Zakwan and his wife Kak Ina. They're from Sg. Petani, Kedah. This trip was on March 2008. New Zealand....yep...that's where they went. I don't know how long they were there. I am sooo....jealous of them...well...as you can see...New Zealand is one of my dream place to go...so...i should be jealous. Anyway, i know they had a wonderful time there and i hope one day i can go too...hehehe...I don't have much of their photo's....only this few which i took from their blog....i am sure they have more.
 

Mohd Zakwan and Kak Ina.....the lovely couple...minus the kids..hehehe....brilliant view....

Nice hah?......can't even describe the feeling and i'm only looking at the pictures..imagine if you're actually there....
 
With some of his friends......look at the background....beautiful...


No comments:

Post a Comment