Monday, March 02, 2009

Muhammad Aqil Aish 1 month old

Last weekend we went back to My mom's place. Nowadays our attention falls on our new member, my first nephew Aqil. He's been feeding on his mom's milk so he has gain a lot of weight. He looks a little bit different now. A lot chubbier.....heheheh....but still cute. The last time I went there he appenrently didn't want to sleep the whole day, he was fighting with his sleep demon trying very hard to stay awake. He did fall asleep a couple of time but just for 10 to 15 minutes then he woke up again. According to my sister, sometimes he does that and sometimes he just sleep one whole day. Tommorow he will be one month old. Happy 1 month old Aqil......
Anyway here's a few photos we took from my hp, so it wasn't good. Next time, i'll put a better ones.
He's staring at the mother...hehehe...waiting to be fed.
Just finish feeding...so happy now..

No comments:

Post a Comment