Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Holiday

Hello,
Its Christmas time again. This time it is a long holiday for us in the office. This is because it falls on Thursday, and on Monday there's another public holiday, so our Boss declared the Friday as holiday....nice...so we got about 5 days off. Cool hah? Well, my husband and I wish we could go somewhere for holiday but it turn out that he got tons of work to do, so i guess we'll be staying home then.
The only thing that is happening is, on the Christmas day, Effendi (my nephew) will be getting engage to a girl from Klang. So we will be there and i was told that I might see some of my Uncle and Aunty from North, missed them! 

Eni send some news to us from Sweden and some photos but we can't open them somehow. I'll have to go to her Friendster to see them. Anyway, she's doing fine!



No comments:

Post a Comment